The F.E. Myers Pump Company was started in 1870 in Ashland, Ohio, by Francis E. Myers and his younger brother Philip A. At that time it was called the The F. E. Myers & Bro. Company. One of the early product successes at Myers was the double-acting hand pump that Philip developed. In early 1900, Myers began to design and build fully automatic electric pumps.
Over the years Myers designed, developed and manufactured many types of pumps such as windmill pumps, bilge pumps, de-watering pumps, fire pumps, industrial pumps, power sprayer pumps, etc.
They are now owned by the Pentair Pump Group, Inc. and currently make the following pumps :